Teacher of English (Cambodian only)
Entry Level (0 – 3 years’ experience)
Job Category/ Job Function:
Education / Training
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans weekly lessons and activities for students.
- Prepares materials to be used in daily program.
- Assists students in vision screening and growth assessments.
- Works closely with GEP Officers to develop and prepare classroom environments that promote students' learning and personal growth.
- Models and demonstrates appropriate behaviors.
- Assists students with personal needs in their learning.
- Completes any required paperwork and reports as requested by GEP Officer in a timely manner and meets deadlines required. Work closely with program coordinator to ensure that Performance Standards are met.
- Schedules and facilitates parents meeting sometime.
- Both male and female candidates are welcome.
- Khmer National.
- have a Bachelor of Arts major in Teaching (TEFL or TESOL).
- have at least one year of teaching experience.
- be honest and creative person.
- be punctual.
- build good rapport with students and students' parents.
- commit to complete jobs provided.
Must be responsible, reliable, resourceful, creative and dynamic.
Location: Phnom Penh (2 position)
Takhmao Town (2 position)
Sihanouk Ville Branch (3 positions)
Working Time: 5:30 - 6:30 PM/6:30 - 7:30 PM
Working Day: Monday - Friday
Interested applicants should forward a Cover letter and CV to the GEP Office of Western International School at the address below. Only Short listed applicants will be contacted for the interview. CVs will not be returned.
Address: #3, Street 289, Sangkat Boeungkok I
Khan Toul Kork (Near Toul Kork Primary School)
Tel: 012 381 616 / 010 381 616
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 16-April-2017
Western International School