OSP Support (Fiber Optic Cabling)
Experienced Professional (3 – 5 years’ experience)
Job Category/ Job Function:
IT and Telecommunication
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2005. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.
We are currently looking for qualified candidate to fulfill the position of OSP Support (Fiber Optic Cabling).
- Control outsource team for good quality on laying cable, must check spared cable & splitter box on customer’s pole & must note clearly spared cable meters to make sure outsource team has spared cable on pole properly.
- Clear document with stock keeper of MKN Office and Tai Meng warehouse.
- Draft map drawing with clear numbers of pole for reference
- Survey by Google Earth and by on site (walk and measure the cable length & sketch cable route by hand)
- Can splice fiber in ODF, closure, splitter, fix backbone/customer link, test signal from POP/splitter/customer site and use OTDR in order to measure the distance on laying cable.
- Can lay optical fiber cable and attach on EDC/TC poles both overhead and underground.
- OSP Engineer has to perform jobs following work flow & work instruction from CTO & OSP Manager such as
- Complete new installation case on time, complete survey case as requested,
- Work closely with NOC, TS, CS & Sales Team,
- Responsible for all maintenance cases on time,
- Associate or bachelor degree in engineering, IT or related field
- 1-2 years of experience engineering, IT or related field.
- Good written and spoken English, or other languages: Chinese/Vietnamese is preferable
- Skills and knowledge with ISP business
- Be able to travel and stay in other provinces
- Loyalty, honesty, patient work, positive aptitude
- Be willing to support as needed.
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to MekongNet’s Address: AnAnA Building: #95, 4th floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, Fax: (855) 23 224 500, H/P: 081 831 516/061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with caption subject. OSP Support. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 30 April 2017 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.