IT Computer Software/Hardware
Entry Level (0 – 3 years’ experience)
Job Category/ Job Function:
Administrative / Secretary and Reception
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2005. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.
We are currently looking for qualified candidate to fulfill the position of Sale Admin Assistant.
- Call existing customer at least one per week to maintain good relationship with each customer
- Work with the concerned department to resolve issues raised by customer
- Weekly report of customer issues to Management
- Collect monthly reports from various departments and ensure they submit their report timely.
- Organize monthly Department meetings
- Organize monthly Management meetings and record meetings
- Organize travel and expense exports for executive`
- Provide general administrative support
- University Degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 2 years experience in Administration Management or related to work experience
- Good spoken and written English, both English and Khmer. Speak Chinese is an advantage
- Good communication and high self-responsibility with strong commitment in team work.
- Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Internet…)
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to MekongNet’s Address: AnAnA Building: # 95, 4th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: email@example.com with caption subject. Sale Admin Assistant. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 30 April 2017 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.