IT Computer Software/Hardware
Entry Level (0 – 3 years’ experience)
Job Category/ Job Function:
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2005. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.
We are currently looking for qualified candidate to fulfill the position of Key Account Servicing.
- Manage existing Major customers
- UP sell assigned services
- Call existing customer at least one per week to maintain good relationship with each customer
- Work with technical support to resolve issues raised by customer
- Weekly report of customer issues to Management
- Visit customers from time to time
- Work closely with Business Development/hunter for any issues or new requirement from customer.
- Renew Customer contract
- Hit given sales target per group / individual
- University degree in marketing/sales, IT or related field
- At Least 1-2 years of experience in business to business sales of internet services or other IT related services / products
- Good communication and high self-responsibility, Result-oriented, hardworking and Integrity with strong commitment in team work
- Be open for travelling and field works
- Good spoken and written Khmer/English, Speak Chinese is a plus
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to MekongNet’s Address: AnAnA Building: # 95, 4th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with caption subject. Key Account Servicing. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 30 April 2017 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.