Job Category/ Job Function:
IT and Telecommunication
BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc., is a subsidiary of the cooperative BRED Banque Populaire, a member of the BPCE Group, the 2nd largest banking group in France, serving more than 31.2 million customers, employing more than 100,000 people worldwide, and counting 9 million cooperative shareholders.
BRED Bank Cambodia is looking for a BI/Reporting developer already experienced to join the IT Team and be part of the launching of the first European Bank in Cambodia.
- Understand the business requirements and design reports for Business Units.
- Implement reporting for NBC and CBC.
- Enhance the existing system based on Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle sources.
- Manage and/or participate to IT Projects.
Required Education & Experience:
- University degree in IT.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar IT position.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking).
- Experience in the banking industry.
- Strong Skills in SQL.
- Good experience with Microsoft BI Solution (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- Knows BI development best practices (Star Schemas, ETL, Kimball methodology).
- Script development.
- Understand key Financial concepts.
- Effective communication.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Quick learner.
Extra appreciated competencies:
- Experience with Flexcube (Oracle) core-banking system.
- SQL (Oracle and/or SQL Server) administration.
- Web Programming.
How to Apply:
TO APPLY: Candidates who are interested in applying for the above position MUST submit a current detailed resume or curriculum vitae with a cover letter (DO NOT ATTACH ANY CERTIFICATE) to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org