Job Category/ Job Function:
IT and Telecommunication
BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc., is a subsidiary of the cooperative BRED Banque Populaire, a member of the BPCE Group, the 2nd largest banking group in France, serving more than 31.2 million customers, employing more than 100,000 people worldwide, and counting 9 million cooperative shareholders.
BRED Bank Cambodia is looking for a Cards Officer already experienced or entry level to join the IT Team and be part of the launching of the first European Bank in Cambodia.
- Take care of daily operation on acquiring/issuing
- Deploy and Support ATMs and POS for the bank
- Monitor Cards & Fraud activities
- Work with VISA, Mastercard and UPI
- Provide Helpdesk support and resolve problems regarding system or hardware.
- Participate to Cards projects to implement new products.
Required Education & Experience:
- University degree in IT.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking).
- Experience in the banking industry is appreciated.
- Knowledge of IT principle: Hardware, OS, Network
- Effective communication and management skills
- Autonomous and pro-active
- Quick learner
Extra appreciated competencies:
- Understanding of Cards principle (acquiring, issuing)
- Already worked with ATM and POS
- Knowledge in SQL
How to Apply:
TO APPLY: Candidates who are interested in applying for the above position MUST submit a current detailed resume or curriculum vitae with a cover letter (DO NOT ATTACH ANY CERTIFICATE) to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org