Senior Marketing Executive
Entry Level (0 – 3 years’ experience)
Job Category/ Job Function:
Marketing and Sales
• Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favourable public image for the employer or client.
• Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
• Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions.
• Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
• Promote services through public relations initiatives.
• Supervise junior marketing staff in the team when necessary.
• Work cross-functionally with staff in other departments.
• Build and maintain relationship with relevant stakeholders.
• Implement marketing communications campaigns.
• Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
• Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
• Research media coverage and industry trends.
• Develop fresh story ideas.
• Devise and present ideas and strategies
• BA degree or studies in Marketing or related fields
• At least 2 years’ experience in Marketing, Communication, Advertising and Public Relation
• Organization and planning capacity
• Excellent command of English and Khmer, including writing skills
• Computer skills (MS Excel, Word, Internet research and Email)
• Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
• Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills and initiative
• Ability to priorities and plan effectively
• Awareness of different media agendas and creativity
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team as well as the ability to carry out tasks independently
• Strong commitment and vision
How to Apply: Qualified and eligible individuals interested in applying for this position may submit an application to Recruitment Department through:
Contact Person: Ms. Leang Chan Pisey
Tel: +855 (12) 972 682
HRINC (Cambodia) Co., Ltd