Team Leader (Sales & Marketing)
Retail / Trading / Distribution
Experienced Professional (3 – 5 years’ experience)
Job Category/ Job Function:
Marketing and Sales
Overview of the Role:
- Manage the Field Force Account Management Team in order to achieve TNS objectives and targets and activations in his/her respective territory and/or channels.
- Execute programs and ensure high standards on customer management and retail execution.
- Manage Field Reps and Promoters
- Ensure that the team members are meeting the targets set for the stores within their coverage eg sell-through and sell-out targets in their respective depots, accounts, and outlets.
- Work very closely with Distributor Sales team at Depot level to maximize TNS performance.
- Manage the most important accounts with the respective geography. Sign off route planning.
- Manage performance, coach and motivate the team.
- Run regular back checks, provide feedback and agree on corrective actions with team members.
- Monitor all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and take actions on daily basis.
- Ensure effectiveness of TNS programs
- Frequently visit main accounts / outlets served by Field Reps (FRs). Take actions whenever needed.
- Propose improvements from Total Channel Offering (TCO) perspective (e.g. promoter allocation, live devices, training, etc.)
- Run weekly beats with Field Reps in order to drive performance.
- Provide report back to TNS as per agreed format.
- Escalate issues to Field Force Business Supervisor / Account Manager whenever required
3-5 years work experience in Marketing or business administration, sales force management or related field is a plus
• Good in English communication (writing and speaking)
• Leadership, can work independently.
• Smart, flexible, honestly and hard-working person
• Working and support the team include coaching and monitoring
• Willing to learn the new things and good at dealing/facing challenges
• The person who is good at planning in advance
• Good interpersonal skill and communication
• Good on problem solving
• Working under pressure
How to Apply:
Please submit the application to Mr. SAO Vong Via firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at 011 711 402. Thank you.
HRINC (Cambodia) Co., Ltd