Entry Level (0 – 3 years’ experience)
Job Category/ Job Function:
Administrative / Secretary and Reception
AnAnA Computer Co., Ltd. was founded in 1995 as one of Cambodia‘s first computer companies. Our track record and market experience has made us Cambodia‘s leading provider of total IT solutions, including systems integration, networking, hardware, and software. Since its establishment, AnAnA has been dedicated to providing high quality products and services at affordable prices and focusing on the customers’ buying experience and flexibility in all our solutions.
We are currently looking for qualified candidate to join us in the position of Amin Assistant.
- Provide the routine administrative support to Chief Executive Officer by preparing letters, notices, correspondence and contracts/Agreement…
- Attend meetings such as Department Heads meeting, executive committee meeting and others as directed by the CEO and other Managers
- Process all contracts, agreements, MoU, and other legal documents between AnAnA and partner, government agencies and other third parties
- Communication with ministries, partners, and stakeholders.
- Arrange meeting and take minutes/make report.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Law
- At least 2 years of experience of office experience/relevant work experience.
- Knowledge in administration and management
- Computer and office technology: Microsoft Office, especially Excel-Word, and Email/Internet
- Good Spoken and written English both Khmer and English
- Good communications and ability to deal with customer’s complaint in a professional manner
- Good interpersonal and Good communication and administrative function
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.