Courier / Logistics / Transportation
Job Category/ Job Function:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit new employees to fill existing and anticipated vacancies, supervision of the selection process for various department
- Consolidation staff demand and job description from various department
- Prepare vacancies announcement, assess/shortlist application, testing/interview applicants, submit final list for approval, issue Job offer
- Provide new staff orientation/coordination
- Prepare/manage staff contract and Related legal document: guarantee letter, criminal record, health checkup,
- Maintain/update staff personnel file
- Follow up staff leave record and coordinate staff leave plan
- Prepare/update personnel policies and compliance to labor law
- Maintain disciplinary, internal rule of company
- Conduct annual staff assessment, staff performance and probation
- Record and report all staff leave (AL, Special leave, sick leave, maternity leave………..ect.)
- Maintain benefit record of staff such wages, benefit, leave and training
- Prepare monthly payroll, benefit, final pay and other HR payment
- Prepare monthly tax on salary, monthly NSSF and declaration
- Coordinate staff accident insurance with related companies: NSSF, …
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Hold bachelor degree majoring management, business administration, or other related fields.
- Have at least 2 years‐experience in HR practical.
- Have good inter personal skill, proactive, and problem solving.
- Be honest, high commitment, and flexible.
- Be good at both speaking and writing English.
- Computer literate – MS Word, Excel, the internet, email.
- Be willing to travel to fields or branch networks at rural areas when required.
- Proactive approach in resolving operational problems.
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude & open minded.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Self-confident and hard working.
- Must be healthy, honest and industrious.
- Good management skill
How to apply:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and
email@example.com; subject: apply for “Specific position” or apply to the address: #443, Street 271, Sangkat Phsar Derm Thkov Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh.
HRINC (Cambodia) Co., Ltd