Entry Level (0 – 3 years’ experience)
Job Category/ Job Function:
Accounting / Finance and Audit
Credit Officers (10 positions based in Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville and Kampong Cham)
Working in FTB Branches, this role has prime responsibility for growing our loan portfolio by determining the financial need and providing solutions to our clients. The position has wide-ranging responsibilities, including building relationship with clients, analyzing the financial data, writing loan proposal/memo, and managing our growing loan portfolios.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Write loan proposal/application with financial analysis and recommendation.
- Submit applications to credit team for verification and recommendation.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are completed and accurate according to policy.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Bachelor in Finance, Banking or related fields (fresh graduate is encouraged to apply)
- Cambodian national only and able to read and write Khmer
- Good organizational and time management skills
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenge
- Excellent negotiation and internal & external relationship building
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to: HR@ftbbank.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please visit our website: http://www.ftbbank.com/vacant-and-career for more available vacancies.
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB)