Experienced Professional (3 – 5 years’ experience)
Job Category/ Job Function:
Legal / Government and Ministry
Legal Officer (01 Position Based in Head Office, Phnom Penh)
Reporting to Legal Affairs and Compliance Department Manager, the primary functions of the position are to assist, support and coordinate within the team to ensure that FTB is compliance with Cambodian Law and Regulations.
- Assist to Review and provide legal advice on corporate governance and commercial agreement matters
- Assist to Research on relevant laws and regulations, compile all law documents and keep in file.
- Assist legal and compliance manager to determine the legal risk, drafts or /and assist to review law, and comment on the any official contracts /agreements and other conditions/official forms of FTB of there relevant business units submit
- Assist/plan in any correction in case of abusing the law
- Assist and ensuring that the operating framework meets internal and external requirements especially Law and regulations of NBC and CAFIU
- Assist to compliance unit to conduct AML/CFT training to all operations staff, branches
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager
- Bachelor degree in Law or other related fields
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in banking or MFIs or legal service
- Fluency of English and Khmer in both speaking and writing
- Strong analytical skill and ability to check and diagnose problems
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, team player and good negotiation skills
- Computer Literacy in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to: HR@ftbbank.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please visit our website: http://www.ftbbank.com/vacant-and-career for more available vacancies.
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB)