Entry Level (0 – 3 years’ experience)
Job Category/ Job Function:
Accounting / Finance and Audit, Administrative / Secretary and Reception, Customer Service
Prime MF Microfinance Institution Ltd is one among leading licensed MFIs totally owned by foreign investors to operate financial business in Cambodia. We provide financial services to various types of people throughout Phnom Penh and some urban areas. Due to our business expansion, now we are now seeking various suitable qualified candidates to join with us in HR &Admin Officer
Job Title : HR &Admin Officer
Category : Bank/ MFI
Job Location : Phnom Penh
- Assist Recruiting staff and interview process.
- Assist the manager to prepare Job Description (JD)
- Maintain employees’ personal files and performance reports.
- Maintain employee’s attendance records.
- Prepared all staff contract.
- Join in developing human resource planning and HR policy
- Implement and maintain HR policies by working closely with all line managers to assist in promoting the HR services across the company
- Prepare, coordinate and administer all training session, workshop and seminar with both in-house training and with training agencies.
- Conduct training and/or develop line trainers according to identified needs and provide training refreshment and follow up activity
- Prepare correspondent letter & arrange purchase contract &supervise purchasing
- Handles office supplies
- Provide administrative support to head department and other relevant departments as required
- Age 20 - 35 years old
- BBA is preferable
- Experience HR& Admin task is preferable.
- Good writing & speaking in English and Khmer.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Bachelor of Business Administration-major in HR Management is preferable.
- Have computer knowledge, micro-soft word and excel
- Ability to write report,
- Able to work in a teamwork environment and hardship condition,
- Good inter-personnel skill and good communication skill.
** Employee Benefits
We provides more benefits to all employees such as:
- Competitive Salary & Good working condition with other human resource policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law.
- Annual Salary Increase
- Offer 13th month Salary: Two Times Bonus per year- (1) Khmer New Year & (2) Pchum Ben Day
- Monthly incentive according to the performance
- Loan to employee
- Loyalty bonus
- Advance on salary on special occasion
- 24 hours personal accident insurance and Health Coverage
- Many opportunities for promotion (We mostly promote internal staff)
- Great & Friendly Working Environment
- Provide Annual workshop and Training.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit your CVs with current photo along with cover letter stating expected salary via: email@example.com or drop your CVs directly ( preferred method ) to below address;
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified or contacted for an interview.
Tel : 023 993 905/ 023 993 910
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.primemf.com
Address : No 19A, st 271, Sangkat Tomnup Teuk, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia