Sales Manager in Automotive industry
Consultancy / Professional Services
Job Category/ Job Function:
Supervisory and Management
- Sets and monitors individual and team performance against agreed new and used vehicle sales and profitability targets, supports and motivates team members to achieve targets
- Formulates and implements marketing plans for new car launches, initiates and implements used car sales promotions
- Manages day to day operations of the Sales team to ensure the achievement of key targets
- Agrees individual gestures and customer discounts
- Help sale team to conduct activation events.
- Maintains the agreed annual rate of stock turnover, linking stock levels and availability to sales levels
- Measures departmental sales performance, credit and finance commission, outstanding debtor information weekly and takes the appropriate action to ensure targets are being met
- Manage relationship with dealer and push sales.
- Reviews pricing policy, discounts and trade-in dealing to ensure profitability level are maintained
- Assists the Dealer Principal to formulate new and used sales strategy and policy
- Ensures the Sales team adheres to legal, environmental and health and safety requirements ensuring the safety and security of people, vehicles and property at all times, reporting any known faults or hazards
- Automotive industry experience is an advantage.
- Strong in Sales technique and training
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills; written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge in using computer includes Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team
- Ability to prioritize work flow
How to apply
Interested applicants may submit your updated CV (4x6 photo attached) with expected salary and Cover letter without any certificates.
Adddress: 11C, st. Sola, Sangkat Steungmeanchey, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh
Tel: 010 6 999 08