Accounts Receivable Team Leader (Urgent)
IT Computer Software/Hardware
Entry Level (0 – 3 years’ experience)
Job Category/ Job Function:
Accounting / Finance and Audit
AnAnA Computer Co., Ltd. was founded in 1995 as one of Cambodia‘s first computer companies. Our track record and market experience has made us Cambodia‘s leading provider of total IT solutions, including systems integration, networking, hardware, and software. Since its establishment, AnAnA has been dedicated to providing high quality products and services at affordable prices and focusing on the customers’ buying experience and flexibility in all our solutions.
We are currently looking for qualified candidate to join us in the position of Accounts Receivable Team Leader.
- Monitor accounts receivable, billing, collection is accurate update (AnAnA).
- Monitor AR officer & collector related collection work activities. (AnAnA Group).
- Monitor AR office for daily follow up customer outstanding invoice on due date (AnAnA).
- Ensure all payment collection are timely accurate in QuickBooks system (AnAnA).
- Import open invoice from QB every morning at 10am then copy to server for sale team check customer balance (AnAnA).
- Check all bank statement to offset outstanding invoice. (AnAnA, Sun City).
- Collect and give all bank statement to CS team for offset invoice (MKN).
- Regularly verify and communication with customers regarding their outstanding invoice by sending email reminder, calling by phone to customer nonpayment or long overdue and visit at their place (AnAnA).
- Prepare bank transfer by issue check for AnAnA Group.
- Prepare document for cash withdrawal from MFI. (AnAnA Group).
- Assign and separate receipts/invoices by zone for collector to collect payment. (AnAnA Group).
- Received phone call to support collector and customer.
- Problem solving and timely making decision.
- Prepare weekly AR report with commentary for all customers overdue 7days to sale team & report to Finance Manager (AnAnA).
- Prepare JNV offset invoice Discount2, Free of charge (AnAnA).
- Import balance customer from QB sent to AR officer for compare with customer invoice hard copy (AnAnA).
- Prepare yearly of bad debt customer, other income report to Finance Manager (AnAnA).
- Prepare and calculate incentive for sale team for yearly (AnAnA).
- Other tasks assigned by Finance Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in major of Accounting/Finance or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting and finance tasks
- Knowledge of computer in Microsoft office, QuickBooks, Email, Internet, and Accounting Software
- Honesty, transparency and accountability
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy
- Skills: Time Management, Organizational Skills, communication skills, capacity building skills
- Language: English & Khmer and speak other languages is a plus
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to MekongNet’s Address: AnAnA Building: #95, 4th floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, Fax: (855) 23 224 500, H/P: 081 831 516/061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with caption subject. Accounts Receivable Team Leader. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 30 April 2017 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.