IT Computer Software/Hardware
Entry Level (0 – 3 years’ experience)
Job Category/ Job Function:
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2005. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.
We are currently looking for qualified candidate to fulfill the position of HR Assistant.
- Dealing with Insurance Firm to provide insurance claim forms and documents in order for staff to make insurance claims including request to delete and add new staff insurance.
- Prepare the list of new staff send to bank for ATM Card
- Control and monitor daily staff attendance and set up finger scan for new staff
- Daily export staff attendance into payroll system.
- Checking OT requests
- Prepare and issuing salary increment notice
- Keeping and maintaining personnel files and other related documents
- Support staff to check invoice and prepare request payment for staff’s hospitalization
- Follow up gasoline and phone card request from sale AnAnA submit CEO to approve
- Prepare request for payment for CamNews Freelance and AMIS...etc
- Support other HR tasks as required
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 1 year professional experience in HR field preferably with the private sector.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Khmer
- Good knowledge of Cambodian Labor Law
- Able to communicate well with all levels of people
- Good presentation and communication skill
- Computer and office technology: Word, Excel, E-mail, Internet, and other software in a plus
- Accountable and resilient and ability to work under pressure
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to MekongNet’s Address: AnAnA Building: # 95, 4th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with caption subject. HR Assistant. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 30 April 2017 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.