Micro Business Loan Supervisor
Job Category/ Job Function:
Business Development and Opportunity, Accounting / Finance and Audit
Micro Business Loan Supervisor is responsible for monitoring Micro Loan Officers and also be responsible on-the-job coaching and development of loan; as well as to ensure the smooth daily operations and lending activities of the branch.
Location: S’ang District Branch
Number of Vacant: 2 Posts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exercise direct supervision over the Micro Business Loan Officers and loans solicited by Micro Business Loan Officers.
- Takes the lead in promoting the product particularly in conducting the client orientation.
- Responsible for reviewing of loan application brought by Micro Business Loan Officers.
- Present credit case to competent authority for further approval of the loan.
- Responsible for the on-the-job coaching and development of loan assessment skills of Micro Business Loan Officers.
- Conducts daily monitoring of loan accounts and settlements.
- Helping the Micro Business Loan Officer's handle their more difficult collection cases.
- Responsible for the attainment of performance target of the unit.
- Review MIS Reports on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with Head Office Recovery and Legal team to recover the default loan if any.
Skills and Qualification Required:
- Bachelor degree in the field of business, economic, law or other equivalent is advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Micro-Finance Industry.
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to make decisive decision in the tough circumstances.
- High self-motivation with strong interpersonal skill and able to motivate and convince others.
- Good communication skills, especially with local authorities and court leagues.
- Good command of computer literacy and English language.
Closing date: May 20, 2017
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: email@example.com
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal
Note: Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.