Micro Business Loan Officer
Job Category/ Job Function:
Accounting / Finance and Audit
Micro Business Loan Officer is responsible for processing and analyzing Micro Business Loan applications and conduct credit investigations, reports and more.
Location: Provincial and Phnom Penh branches
Number of Vacant: Many
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solicits potential and existing clients in accordance with the guidelines stated in the micro business loan policies and procedures.
- Analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower.
- Receives and screens loan applications.
- Conducts credit investigation for borrowers and their co-makers.
- Evaluates cash flow of loan applicants.
- Conducts sit visit of secure collateral.
- Ascertains the completeness of loan documents.
- Follows up delinquent clients immediately and refers to immediate supervisor.
- Recommends remedial measures for delinquent clients in accordance with the recovery policies and procedures of the Bank.
- Responsible for the attainment of his/her performance targets.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degrees in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Management and Marketing or related field.
- At least one year experience in Micro Finance Institution/commercial bank or related field.
- English Proficiency.
- Good level of computer program (MS Word & Excel).
- Good understanding of business process.
- Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details.
Closing date: May 20, 2017
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal
Note: Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.