Job Category/ Job Function:
Accounting / Finance and Audit
Trade Finance Officer is responsible for providing efficient consultation to customer which match to their current business and attract customer to join with ABA bank. S/he shall require knowledgeable of trade finance terms and theory and be more friendly with customer during visit customer at their site or their companies; also providing customer with information that ABA now are part of National Bank of Canada.
Location: Head Office
Number of Vacant: 1 post
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare schedule for meeting with trade finance client.
- Explain customer with suitable choice of trade terms for their business.
- Site visit and promote customer regarding our trade finance term and condition.
- Promote ABA’s trade service both Letter of Credit (LC), Guarantee and trade loan.
- Coordinate with loan or assist with trade loan officer to promote trade loan if customers need trade loan.
- Attract existing trade loan clients from other bank by offer to them with a competitive interest rate.
- Prepare schedule to meet new customers and schedule of promotion to Head of Trade Finance.
- Forward any feedback information or suggestion regarding trade finance fees and charges to head of trade finance.
- Prepare weekly report of activities and promotion of trade sales.
- Prepare monthly report of new trade customer.
- Prepare monthly report of client who waiting their decision.
- Assist with branch staff to meet trade clients upon their request.
- Attend monthly meeting and discussing new strategy of trade sales.
- Update to management with loan rate in the market/other banks.
Skills and Qualification Required:
- Bachelor degree in business, accounting or finance and banking.
- Two (2) years’ experience with sales, marketing outside or trade sales.
- Knowledge of trade finance service and trade loan.
- Understanding work-flow of trade finance.
- Be able to consult trade loan with customers independently.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Good communication skill.
- Responsibility and loyalty with bank.
- Self-confident and self-motivation encourage.
- Good writing and communication in English.
- Computer literacy.
Closing date: May 20, 2017
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: email@example.com
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal
Note: Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.