Job Category/ Job Function:
Accounting / Finance and Audit, Customer Service
Teller is responsible for handling customer transactions at banks, including taking deposits, disbursing cash, opening accounts, and investigating fees.
Location: Provincial and Phnom Penh branches
Number of Vacant: Many
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Counter operations;
- Handle cash for all the transactions;
- Money counterfeit notice;
- Deposit/withdraw Cash and Cheque;
- Be Confidential with the Customers’ balance or other transactions;
- Exchange money;
- Printing Bank statement;
- Closing Account;
- Provide a comfortable way for customers with the bank services;
- Check the closed balance with cash on daily basis.
Skills and Specifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant fields
- Minimum 1 year experience of relevant experiences in customer services or other front line role
- Ability to accurately and efficiently process cash transaction
- Attention to details
- Good planning, problem solving & organizing skills
- Computer skills in Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good command in spoken and written English is required.
Closing date: May 20, 2017
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal
Note: Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.