Consultancy / Professional Services
Entry Level (0 – 3 years’ experience)
Job Category/ Job Function:
Operation / Technician
- Monitor physical cash on hand to meet daily withdrawals by customers and to ensure that by end of the day cash on hand is balanced.
- Check physical cash balance of all tellers against their teller cash register together with the cash vouchers as to ensure that they are properly discharged.
- Supervise the outward and inward local clearing cheque to ensure that they are presented properly. Monitor all cleared cheques that good for payment and to return the unpaid cheques to NBC, if any.
- Monitor all Remittance’s paper test and proceed to Centralized Operation Department for SWIFT purpose.
- Check on validation for Banker’s Cheque
- Check on validation for outward TTs
- Ensure all outward TTs are properly tested under Part II by officers before emailing/faxing to Centralized Operation Department.
- Update the details and follow up form Receipt & Payment.
- Cross selling Maybank products to potential customer.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Qualification in Marketing/Finance /Business Administration or equivalent.
- Good command of spoken or written English.
- Proficiency in other language like Mandarin is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- At least 2 years experience in banking sector
How to apply:
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via this email address: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.