Job Category/ Job Function:
NGO / Non-profit
Currently, CCHR is seeking to recruit one (1) Cambodian candidate for the position of Project Intern. This is a full time position for a period of six (6) months, based in Phnom Penh. The selected candidate will work within the Fundamental Freedom Monitoring Project. Monthly stipend will be provided.
- A senior or recently graduated student who has majored in law or other relevant fields;
- Good understanding of the English language — reading, writing and speaking;
- Passion for Human Rights, democracy development and the rule of law;
- Honest, hardworking, open to different opinions and committed to self-development;
- Good computer skills in using Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel and Adobe Photoshop;
- No work experience is required.
- Provide support in Media Monitoring on Violation of Fundamental Freedom and related rights;
- Assist in conducting the Legal Search;
- Assist the project team with project documentation and file management;
- Assist in organizing project events including training, workshops, etc.;
- Assist in providing translation (Khmer into English and vice versa);
- Take notes at meetings and keeping contact lists updated;
- Report to the project officer when needed; and
- Provide a necessary supporting role as well as administrative role to the project team.
Submission of Application:
Interested candidates are invited to submit CVs and letter of interest to our office address: #798, Street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Phone number: 023 726 901 or via email at: email@example.com with title/email subject of the application: “Intern for FFM Project”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
The deadline for the submission of applications: 01 May 2017 5:00pm.
Cambodian Center for Human Rights