Consultancy / Professional Services
Job Category/ Job Function:
Accounting / Finance and Audit, Customer Service
- Ensure that high quality counter service is rendered to customers
- Handling of physical cash on hand to meet daily withdrawal by customers and to ensure that by end of the day cash on hand is balanced.
- Ensure that cash balance during the day is within the approved limit.
- Handle non-cash deposits i.e cheque pay-ins. and ensure that non-cash transactions are balanced with balance enquiry.
- Balance house cheques and outward cheques;
- Clean Collections
- Inter branch and Interbank placements
- Process the opening of accounts for Savings, Current and Fixed Deposits upon approval by the relevant officers.
- Recording and raising the relevant entries relating to Interbank and Interbank placements.
- Foster good relationship with management, fellow colleagues and customers
- Other duties and task assigned from time to time.
- At least Bachelor’s degree/ Professional Qualification in Finance/Business Administration or equivalent.
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in other languages like Mandarin will be an added advantage
- High commitment.
How to apply:
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via this email address: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.