DEPUTY HEAD, BUSINESS OPERATIONS SUPPORT
Job Category/ Job Function:
Business Development and Opportunity, Operation / Technician
- Assists the Head of Business Operations Support in following areas:
- Oversees the entire Branch Operation by ensuring the operational efficiency, effectiveness and ensure operational compliance
- Oversees the Centralized Operation to ensure smooth running of both operation and administration.
- Oversees the entire Credit Admin & Loan Management by ensuring smooth running of credit administration, loan management, and loan recovery.
- Oversees the entire IT Department by ensuring smooth running of the Bank’s core banking system, ATM System, IT security, and application systems.
- Oversees Property & Security department and support the branches on property and security related matters.
- Ensures and Promote Customer Service Excellence culture and awareness in the Bank.
- Monitors Operational efficiency and effectiveness at all times applying to Cambodia Traditional law of banking needs.
- Enhances and provides training of the banking operations/skills for operations staff.
- Manages outsourced service providers to meet our expected SLAs despite sudden spike of volume and fluctuation in the number of applications received and regulatory changes.
- Ensures accuracy/high quality of vendors service.
- Attends and provides solutions to minimize internal/external/regulators audit findings.
- Reviews, develops, maintains and communicates new SPIs (Standard Procedures Instructions) especially for Branch Operations, Centralized Operations, IT and Property & Security guided by the Group’s SPIs. Coordinate, Maintain & Communicate SPIs issued by other departments.
- Supports MCP Projects & Initiatives on operations matters & Branch Operations Improvement process.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Qualification in Management/Finance & Banking/Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience of staff management including leading a team and of prioritising and managing resources through others to meet goals.
- Extensive project management experience in commercial environment.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing business strategies.
- Experience of working in complex structures.
- Positive attitude; team oriented philosophy
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess situations and make appropriate recommendations and decisions. Able to work independently, analyze, problem solve, meet multiple deadlines and handle high pressure situations.
- Strong oral and written skills. Capable of making presentations to and conversing with various levels of management, customers, and various stakeholders
How to apply:
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via this email address: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Dateline: 30-April-2016.