Job Category/ Job Function:
Business Development and Opportunity, Accounting / Finance and Audit
- Identify opportunity and key initiatives for loan and deposit growth which include new product development, product bundling and cross-selling.
- Understand industry, market & competitor activities and work with senior management to establish business strategy and campaigns for RSME Check payment to ensure entry is point to correct settlement a/c : Bank a/c and Payment class.
- Effectively execute the identified initiatives by leading/directing branch BREs.
- Monitor the execution and ensure its effectiveness against agreed deliverables.
- Regularly conduct meeting with BREs to iron out issues / problems encountered.
- Work closely with related departments such as Community Distribution, Risk, Business Operations Support and Credit Administration & Loan Management to ensure that policies and credit related matters are communicated properly with branches and to tack and monitor the implementation.
- Enhance business efficiency by actively promoting and seeking opportunity to work together with other functional units to minimize conflicts to create better result and better working relationship.
- Obtain feedback from customers to continuously improve product features.
- Build enduring relationship with key/valued customers to ensure their needs and concerns are addressed.
- Be constantly updated on market developments/issues, locally and globally, to be able to communicate effectively with customers.
- Reduce good account attrition rate through proactive activities/campaign.
- Identify competency gaps and propose appropriate learning solution for branch BREs.
- Identify and prepare suitable candidates for succession planning.
- At lease a Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Qualification in Marketing, Finance, Banking, Business Administration or equivalent
- Knowledge of credit policies, procedures and practices.
- Proven experience in strategic and business planning.
- Proven experience in product development and managing marketing campaigns.
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing P & L of department or line of business.
- Proven strong communication skill especially customer relationship management.
- Experiences in a managerial capacity in retail or corporate banking.
- Strong leadership and people management skill with the ability to drive performance of the team.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Proven ability to establish credibility and maintain and develop good business relationships with customers.
How to apply:
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via this email address: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Dateline: 30-April-2016.