MANAGER, TRANSACTION BANKING
Job Category/ Job Function:
Accounting / Finance and Audit, Marketing and Sales
- Be responsible to achieve the Sales Budget as defined in the balance score card.
- Identify/develop Business Sales Opportunities for Trade & Cash Management services from new and existing clients.
- Manage sales pipeline which include up selling & cross selling of the Bank related product & solution.
- Work with all product partners and other channels within Maybank (Cambodia) Plc to drive and deepen the wallet size and increase market utilisation of Trade & Cash Management solutions and services.
- Assist the Bank in providing efficient pre & post services of trade & cash management to all customers by assessing and provide input to improve on existing products features.
- Monitor all trade finance & cash management transactions are adequately supported by operations staff and the relevant controls are duly emplaced to mitigate the bank’s risks.
- Provide appropriate and high quality of advisory services on trade finance & cash management for existing and potential customers.
- Compile the relevant trade business reports as required by management from time to time.
- Ensure that all applicable laws and regulations in Cambodia and internal policies and procedures on trade businesses are complied with at all time
- At least a Bachelor’s degree/Professional Qualification in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- High proficiency in spoken or written of English language.
- Proficiency in other language like Mandarin is a plus.
- Be versatile in communications and interpersonal skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in banking sector
How to apply:
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Dateline: 30-April-2016.