Job Category/ Job Function:
Administrative / Secretary and Reception
The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (“CCHR”), a non-aligned independent, non-governmental organization that works to promote and protect democracy and respect for human rights–primarily civil and political rights–throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
Currently, CCHR is seeking to recruit one (1) Cambodian candidate for the position of Administration Intern. This is a full time position for a period of six (6) months, based in Phnom Penh. The selected candidate will work closely with administration team. A monthly stipend will be provided.
- Recent university graduated or year-4 university student in the field of business/public administration, accounting, management or related fields;
- Fair command of the English language–reading, writing and speaking;
- Interested in human rights field;
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Honest, hardworking and willing to learn;
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Internet and E-mail, and Photoshop are preferable;
- No work experience is required.
- Assist administration team to arrange meeting room, refreshment, and equipment for project meeting, training, workshop, and other events;
- Check and update stationery, stock, office refreshment, first aid box;
- Check and update the CCHR’s inventories and fixed assets lists;
- Update staff list, keep staff CVs, and record letter in/out into a document management system;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by direct supervisor;
- Provide necessary supporting role to administration team.
Submission of Applications:
Interested candidates are invited to submit CVs and letter of interest to our office address: #798, Street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Phone number: 023 726 901 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with title/email subject of the application: “Administration Intern”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
The deadline for the submission of applications: 08 May 2017 at 5:30pm.
Cambodian Center for Human Rights